Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome!!


Hello!! Welcome to my world. I am about to become a mom. My first child (a little boy) will be here soon enough. I think we are pretty much as ready as new parents can be for this new adventure! Although I am extremely exhausted. It has taken a lot of time to get everything ready for the baby. We can't wait for him to get here. I just want to see him. I am so interested in finding out what he looks like.

On a side note. I just want to tell Mandy/Kara/Courtney/Jennifer thanks for helping me do this blog thing. Special thanks to Mandy. She did most of the work for me and even took the picture that is on my page!!!

Well that's all I have for now. Things will hopefully get more interesting after baby Blade is finally here. His due date is approaching soon!! May 8th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment