Monday, May 4, 2009

BABY BLADE




This is gonna be a quick one. Not much time on my hands these days and someone eats like a barracuda. Well Blade was born April 30 at 1349. He weighed 6.5pounds and was 19.5inches long. Oh so tiny. None of his clothes fit him. I am thinking that we might need a few premie outfits for him until he grows some. We of course are home now. The days have been very good and the nights are kind of bad but hopefully getting better. We have had a lot of help. We greatly appreciate it all. Thanks to Kara we have enjoyed not having to cook a few meals. Well like I said someone likes to eat so I have to go now. I will follow up shortly with hopefully a better blog. Just wanted to get a little info out to everyone and a pic. Thanks for everyone's help with everything!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is soooooo adorable. We hope dinner was good and we would be glad to do it for you guys again!

    ReplyDelete