Friday, May 15, 2009

BABY


My blogs are going to be few and far between apparently. I have a very hungry baby and barely even have time for a shower. Anyhow, things are going pretty good. We are very tired all the time of course. Blade had his two week doctor visit yesterday and he has already gained 5 ounces from his birth weight. Everything checked out just fine. We are struggling though with diaper rash on his bottom because he is a poop machine. So if anybody has any advice for that let me know. Well he is crying upstairs right now so I better go.

2 comments:

  1. Great home remedy: equate (walmart) brand antifungal cream, it will say "AF" I think on the tube, with Johnson's & Johnson's diaper rash ointment, and corn starch. Mix all 3 until you get a paste consistency. It the home version of custom paste and works quick. You'll see a huge difference over night. I used it on Darby b/c she always got diaper rash really bad. Call me if you need anything, I'll be glad to answer any questions you got or share any pointers I know. I've been there, done that! He's so precious. My BoBo started crawling since we saw you last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blade is absolutely adorable!!! Sorry you're not getting any sleep, it does get better I promise! Baracuda baby won't last long. Call me if you need anything 337-2708. (o:

    ReplyDelete